EYEdeal has always offered top notch service and keen prices since opening in May 1999 and our online shop will continue to bring you the benefits of an exclusive EYEdeal Internet only range of spectacles and even bigger savings.
If you do not see what you want please contact us and we will endeavour to fullfill your requirements. Bifocals, progressive and Varifocal lenses are not available online, but will be available at our retail outlet along with a wider range of frame and lens options.
Our Contact details:
5 Taylor Close, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 2FE United Kingdom
Making A Purchase
We accept credit and debit card payment.
You may also send your credit card information via phone, fax, post or by email.
No binding contract will exist between us until we have accepted your order.
All goods are sold subject to availability, and can be placed on back order
Limitations Of Supply
1. By English Law we are not allowed to supply spectacles to under 16 year old wearers nor to registered partially sighted or blind people.
2. We only supply spectacles with single vision lenses of a spherical power between +6.00 and -6.00 (dioptres) and a cylindrical power between +2.00 and -2.00 (dioptres).
Resale of Goods
Goods are sold on the condition they are not resold to the public.
1. Prices displayed on the site, in catalogues, price lists or other sales literature are correct at the time of display. We reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. However, once we have accepted your order, we will not change the price that applies to such order.
2. We make every effort to maintain prices but prices may occasionally move up or down depending upon changes in raw material or other processing costs.
3. All prices displayed are inclusive of United Kingdom VAT at the prevailing standard rate. UK VAT is charged on all sales to customers located within the UK.
Postage & Packing
Our Postage and packaging rates are displayed on our website and are subject to change without notice. However once we have accepted your order we will not change the price that applies to such an order..
Unless agreed otherwise in writing.
1.Delivery of the goods must be to the billing address stated on the order form.
2.We endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered to the address specified by you by any delivery date estimated by us. However, we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by the estimated delivery date. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages or charges incurred by you because of late delivery of the goods.
3. When you have received the goods at the address specified in your delivery instructions, the risk of damage to the goods shall pass to you
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All prices include V.A.T at 15%.
Credit Card Security
Your order is processed by PayPal using 128bit encryption. You do not have to have a PayPal account to make a purchase - but it will speed up your transaction the next time you shop with us.
You may have other rights granted by law including your statutory rights as a consumer, and these Terms do not affect those rights.
If on receipt of the glasses they are found to be not of merchantable quality, please return them to us stating the problem. We will refund or replace the faulty item as you wish. Please note that this does not cover mis-use or damage that is not due to a manufacturing fault.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call or fax us on 07973680147 or write to us at The Orchard 107 Bradbourne Road Sevenoaks Kent TN13 3QE
EYEdeal Trading Company do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
1. Please return the goods by mail as specified on the original despatch note to you. If you do not have the despatch note, please contact our Customer Services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07973 68 01 47 for instructions and help with our returns procedure.
2. The risk of damage to any goods you return to us will remain with you until the goods have been delivered to our premises and accepted by us at those premises.
Your Rights To Cancel This Contract
If this contract has been made between us by telephone or correspondence (including e-mail) without any face to face contact having occurred between us, then you will have a 7 day period from the date when the order is placed in which to cancel this contract. This right does not apply at any time after we have started to customise any materials (including manufacturing any goods) in accordance with your requirements .